Study of Deadline Sensitive Resource Allocation Scheduling Policy in Cloud Computing?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.3, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2014-12-30
Authors : Sasmita Parida; Suvendu Chandan Nayak;
Page : 521-528
Keywords : Resource Allocation; Scheduling Algorithm; Lease; Deadline; Swapping; Backfilling;
Now a day’s Cloud computing is a most attractive computing model of internet technology, which provides resources on-demand as per use and pay basics. The most challenging process is allocation and reallocation of resources according to the unpredictable demands of the user simultaneously improving the performance of computing. Different researcher has proposed different resource allocation algorithm for resource allocation in cloud computing. During resource allocation different parameters are considered. In this paper we discussed different scheduling algorithm. Among which we studied the deadline sensitive leases scheduling algorithm. Haizea is a popular resource manager that supports four kinds of resource allocation policies: immediate, best effort, advanced reservation and deadline sensitive. The deadline lease based scheduling algorithm accepts more number of leases. It is possible only by dividing a lease into multiple slots and backfilled into the already accommodated leases.
Other Latest Articles
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT USING DWT?
- On Aesthetic Conception of the Ontological Foundation of Classical Chinese Literature
- Socio-Economic Condition and Health Status of Urban Slums: A Case Study of Jogo Chak, Sialkot
- The Impact of Beliefs in Witchcraft and Magic on Attitudes towards Sustainable Agricultural Productivity in Gucha District, Kenya
- Mental Health Problems of Freshman College Binge Drinkers and Cigarette Smokers
Last modified: 2014-12-29 21:40:33