ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login

The Effect of Electronic Word of Mouth, Brand Image, Customer Trust and Customer Satisfaction towards Repurchase Intention at PT. GO-JEK Indonesia

Journal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.6, No. 7)

Publication Date:

Authors : ; ;

Page : 1732-1737

Keywords : Electronic Word Of Mouth E-WOM; Brand Image; Customer Trust; Customer Satisfaction; Repurchase Intention;

Source : Downloadexternal Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


With the rapid development of technology, then now began to emerge companies that take advantage of these technological developments. One of them is the emergence of online business service providers of transportation. PT. GO-JEK Indonesia is a pioneer company that initiated an online motorcycle taxi service in Indonesia. Currently, there have been other online motorcycle companies that have actively activated. Thus, in order to continue to compete, PT. GO-JEK Indonesia should encourage customers to conduct repeat purchase activities. This study aims to know factors that drive repurchase intention at PT. GO-JEK Indonesia. Quantitative research with causal type of study is used in the research. The studied samples were processed by method namely convenience sampling with total sampling of 400 respondents. Data collection method use questionnaire, were collected through google form accros nations, and use SEM for data analysis techniques. The result conclusion shows that all categories fall into either category because it is in the range between 68 % to 84 %. Partially, almost all hypotheses are quite significant. Will, for E-WOM hypothesis significant against repeated intention rejected. Simultaneously, E-WOM variables, brand image, customer trust and customer satisfaction in this study have a significant influence on the intention to buy back at PT. GO-JEK Indonesia is 59.3 %, while the remaining 40.7 % is owned by other factors not examined in this research.

Last modified: 2021-06-30 19:29:57