Current Conditions and Development of Cost Accounting for Repairs and Improvement of Fixed AssetsJournal: Oblik i finansi (Vol.1, No. 66)
Publication Date: 2014-12-30
Authors : Borys Zanko;
Page : 24-28
Keywords : costs; fixed assets; fixed assets repairs; improvement of fixed assets; fixed assets acquisition cost;
The article investigates theoretical and methodological aspects of cost accounting for repairs and improvement (upgrade, modification, finishing, retrofit, renovation) of fixed assets. The purpose of the article is to highlight the existing procedure of cost accounting for repairs and improvement of fixed assets and to develop recommendations for enhancement of legislation concerning such expenses in accounting. The object of the study is the set of theoretical and methodological issues of operations accounting of repairs and improvement of fixed assets. The attention also paid to the norms of the tax laws governing the interpretation of costs in tax accounting associated with the repairs and improvement of fixed assets. The study proposed to amend the legislation that will reduce the number of differences between the value of fixed assets represented in the bookkeeping (financial) accounting after concluding repairs and improvements of fixed assets and their value taken into account in tax accounting.
Other Latest Articles
- Development of Accounting Policies of Agricultural Enterprises
- Improvement of Methods for Detection of Signs of Errors and Omissions in the Financial Statements Based on Analytical Procedures
- SYPHILIS: WAS THE SITUATION PREDICTABLE?
- FEATURES OF PHLEBOHEMODYNAMICS OF LOWER EXTREMITIES IN PATIENTS WITH VARICOSE IN ORTHOSTASIS
- CLINICAL LABORATORY INDICATORS OF THE ASSESSMENT OF FATE OF BRONCHIAL ASTHMA IN CHILDREN
Last modified: 2015-01-16 16:20:34