ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login

Research on Online Customer Satisfaction of Bank: A Case Study of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia

Journal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.6, No. 7)

Publication Date:

Authors : ; ;

Page : 2108-2111

Keywords : online banking; customer satisfaction; Addis Ababa;

Source : Downloadexternal Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


The main aim of this research is to assess the level of customer satisfaction on E-banking, in relation with demographic characteristicfind out the major and main problems in online bankingservices to satisfy the customer in the study area on commercial bank of Ethiopia Addis Ababa city. For this research study structured questionnairewere developed by five point Linkert scales and some demographic questions have been also included. A total of 300 questionnaires were prepared and personally handed to online banking users of the commercial bank of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa. The researcher use SPSSversion 21 software for further analysis. Both descriptive and regression analysis have been employed for the analysis. The test of significant impact on the dependent variable results shows that from seven variables three variables (customer support, service content, and ease of use) have a significant effect on online customer satisfaction of bank in the study area. The research analysis result shows that 46.2 % of the variance is explained by the stated independent variables on the dependent variable which is online banking customer satisfaction and the remaining 53.8 % is predicted by others. Therefore the bank should work on other variables which have direct relationship with online banking customer satisfaction and the stated variables too. The bank should also work with Ethiopian telecommunication authority and Ethiopian electric authority to avoid internet interruptions and power failures which have a great impact on providing the service and customer satisfaction.

Last modified: 2021-06-30 19:29:57