DETECTION OF MALICIOUS URL REDIRECTION AND DISTRIBUTION?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : T. Manjula Devi R. Krishnaveni;
Page : 1-5
Keywords : Web-based malware; drive-by-download attacks; packet capturing;
Web-based malicious software (malware) has been increasing over the Internet .It poses threats to computer users through web sites. Computers are infected with Web-based malware by drive-by-download attacks. Drive-by-download attacks force users to download and install the Web-based malware without being aware of it .these attacks evade detection by using automatic redirections to various websites. It is difficult to detect these attacks because each redirection uses the obfuscation technique. This paper analyzes the HTTP communication data of drive-by-download attacks. The results show significant features of the malicious redirections that are used effectively when we detect malware.
Other Latest Articles
- Comparative Analysis and Implementation of Image Enhancement Techniques Using MATLAB?
- Pleomorphic adenoma of soft palate, a rare lesion
- A study to explore the determinants of child health in Melghat, Maharashtra
- Process documentation of detection of rheumatic activity via throat swab culture among school children of Tripura in Northeast India
- Sexual abuse in women and Anti Rape bill: Lesson to learn from success and failure
Last modified: 2013-04-29 14:23:42