MONITORING LOCAL AREA NETWORK USING REMOTE METHOD INVOCATION?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : Harsh Mittal Manoj Jain Latha Banda;
Page : 50-55
Keywords : Monitoring; RMI; Java; LAN; Security;
The project aim is to secure the network or a LAN by implementing such a software which is enable to carry out operations which are capable to monitor whole of the network ,sitting on one chair by viewing remote desktop ,passing messages to remote system and is also able to shut down the system by performing remote aborting operations . This software is purely developed in JAVA RMI (REMOTE METHOD INVOCATION). This project is to provide the maximum details about the network to the administrator on their screen without knowing them their users. The administrator can view the static image of client’s desktop and then he/she could sends warning message to the user to stop that operation immediately. Even than if client do not stops than administrator has the facility to abort the system remotely or restart the system whatever necessary he thinks.
Other Latest Articles
- An Evaluation of Different Routing Schemes in DTN?
- Investigating the Effect of Piezoelectric layers on Circular Plates under Forced Vibration
- MULTIPLE FAULT DIAGNOSIS FOR HIGH SPEED HYBRID MEMORY ARCHITECTURE
- A Cognitive Digital Home Framework using Admission Control and Resource Distribution?
- CERVICAL DYSTONIA : A CURRENT REVIEW
Last modified: 2013-05-01 21:55:51