Safekeeping of Network Executive for a Domestic Internet Service Provider?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : K.V.N.R. Sai Krishna;
Page : 86-91
Keywords : ;
A net is one of the most important basic resources a large institution needs to have. Today, a network plays a very important role in every group. With extensive dispersed positioning, supervision the security of a network becomes very complex especially from the viewpoint of an ISP. ISP's are by naturally more susceptible because they have to offer a multitude of public amenities both for their customers and on behalf of them. Actual Net and Safety supervision needs to be executed taking into Consideration the lack of bandwidth and availability of computing resources at the nodes. Safety supervision now productions a larger role as all communication is over the insecure Internet. In this paper, the various issues involved in developing a Safety Supervision System for a low bandwidth system is discussed. Then, a solution executed based on open Standards for a national ISP aiming on countryside zones.
Other Latest Articles
- Study on Various Glass Defect Using Glass Edge Detection Methods?
- A Survey of latest Algorithms for Frequent Itemset Mining in Data Stream
- A Review of Protein-DNA Binding Motif using Association Rule Mining
- Credential Clustering in Parallel Comparability Frequency Amplitude
- Speech parameterization based on AM-FM model and its application in speaker identification using AANN
Last modified: 2013-05-03 21:32:52