Review Paper on Cryptography and Data Encryption Standard Method based FPGAJournal: International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER) (Vol.8, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2020-12-05
Authors : Vinay Kumar Maurya; Rajesh Sharma;
Page : 26-31
Keywords : Cryptography; DES; secure communication;
Secure correspondence is the prime prerequisite of each communication. In today's reality the security has turned into the real part of life. It can be accomplished by different systems such as cryptography and biometrics. A Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) is a semiconductor device containing programmable rationale segments called rationale squares, and programmable interconnects. Rationale squares can be customized to perform the capacity of fundamental rationale gates, for example, AND, and XOR, or more unpredictable combinational capacities, In this review paper, we are going to present the brief introduction of cryptography and DES method based FPGA along with the work done in this field.
Other Latest Articles
- COVID-19 and its Impact to North Macedonia Economy
- Small-Scale Mining in the East Akim Municipality: A "Resource Curse" in Disguise?
- Advancements in Quantum Computing - A Review
- Artificial Intelligence in Dentistry: An Overview
- Antibacterial Activity of Hexane and Methanol Extract of Clove (Syzygium aromaticum L.)
Last modified: 2021-07-08 16:51:31