KISAN Protest in India (The Farmer Strike): A Complete Case StudyJournal: International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER) (Vol.9, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2021-03-05
Authors : Harishchandra S. Bidnoorkar;
Page : 21-22
Keywords : Kissan; Bills; Farmer; Government; Protest; Income; Farmer Protest;
Executive Summary: In the year 2016, central government declared in the parliamentary house that, by 2022 Indian farmer?s income will be double and three (3) bills has been passed, from that day onwards farmers have been protested these bills to take back. Know question is when someone wants to improve or double your income than why they against it? Now the question is we needs know the pros and corns of these bills and also we will come to know that why Kisan protest these bills.
Other Latest Articles
- Study of Oral Hygiene of People of Valsad
- Microbiome Analysis and Characterization of Carrageenan in Infected Farmed Kappaphycus sp.
- Extraction of Natural Food Colours from Medicinal Plant and Estimation of Bio-Active Compounds- Psychology of Food Colouring
- Patient Convenience Packaging Innovations
- Emerging Opportunities for Digital Marketing Professionals
Last modified: 2021-07-08 16:54:44