ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login

To Study the Effectiveness of Pre-Operative Care Bundle on Post-Operative Outcome among Adult Patient Undergoing Cardiac Surgeries in Selected Hospital

Journal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.10, No. 7)

Publication Date:

Authors : ;

Page : 1062-1066

Keywords : Adult patient; cardiac surgeries; pre-operative care bundle; CABG; DVD; TVD; post-operative outcome;

Source : Downloadexternal Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


In this study the investigator aimed to find out the effectiveness of pre-operative care bundle on post-operative outcome of CABG patient and association of post-operative outcome with clinical and demographic variables. In this study adopted design was quasi- experimental design. In this study, simple random sampling technique was used. Sample size was 40 (experimental group 20 and control group 20) Findings of The Study95% patients were diagnosed with TVD, remaining 5% were DVD Patients. It shows that there is moderate with 30% and good with 70% recovery in experimental group, while in control group it is 85% of moderate, 10% of good and 5% of poor recovery. It shows that there is significant difference of Post-operative outcome score between experimental and control group as pless than0.05the study concluding that there was significant impact of pre-operative care bundle on Patients undergoing CABG prevent the complications of CABG and improve the expectancy of life.

Last modified: 2021-08-15 12:57:31