Review Paper on Detection and Prevention Techniques of Gray-Hole Attack in Manet?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : Ashok Desai;
Page : 105-108
Keywords : Manet; aodv; dsr; gray-hole; RREQ; RREP;
MANET is a kind of wireless ad hoc network. It is a self-configuring network of mobile routers connected by wireless links with no access point. Every mobile device in a network is autonomous. The mobile devices are free to move haphazardly and organize themselves arbitrarily. In other words, ad hoc network do not rely on any fixed infrastructure. Each node is responsible for routing the message from one node to the other like a router, causes network more vulnerable to the different attacks. In this paper we will discuss about the gray hole attack, detection and prevention technique which disrupt the various network parameter as PDR, throughput and degrades the performance of the network.
Other Latest Articles
- An Efficient Approach to Improve Response Time in Multibiometric Patterns Retrieval from Large Database?
- Optical, Electrical and Thermal Properties of Jute and Glass Fiber Reinforced LDPE Composites
- Comparing Developed Runoff Coefficients for Some Selected Soils of Gidan Kwano with Exiting Values
- Daily Report Cards: A Recommended Intervention in the Schools
- Studies on Microbial Degradation of Natural Rubber Using Dilute Solution Viscosity Measurement and Weight Loss Techniques
Last modified: 2013-05-05 15:56:48