Optimization of Emergency Departmant by Agent Based ModellingJournal: Efil Ekonomi Araştırmaları Dergisi (Vol.3, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2020-09-23
Authors : Demet Topal Koç Ercan Eren;
Page : 24-44
Keywords : Agent Based Modelling; Optimization with Simulation; Multi Objective Optimization; Health Economics; Computational Economics;
In terms of time, finance and workforce, the emergency services can be costly for hospitals. Optimisation of the emergency services are important to provide sustainable efficient emergency service with minimum cost and labor. Due to the uncertainty and complex structure of the emergency service, optimisation of such complex systems by using traditional methods does not give accurate results. Analytical model based decision support tools can be an alternative to the traditional methods. In this work, we model emergency service using an agent based modelling where a multi-objective optimisation method was used to minimize personal cost and patient waiting times.
Other Latest Articles
- Is Women’s Political Empowerment Affecting COVID-19 Mortality?
- CLIMA ORGANIZACIONAL PARA LA MEJORA DE UNA EMPRESA DE SISTEMAS DE RIEGO EN EL SURESTE DE MEXICO
- ANTHROPOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF THE HIP JOINT IN CENTRAL INDIA POPULATION USING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
- CORRELATION BETWEEN C- REACTIVE PROTEIN AND LIPID ABNORMALITIES IN SUBJECTS WITH ISCHEMIC STROKE
- NOVEL APPROACH FOR BEST SIGNAL PROCESSING AND NETWORK STRUCTURE TO IMPROVE CLOUD ERP RELIABILITY AND HIGH SPEED
Last modified: 2021-09-24 23:04:05