Diagnostics of the parenting style in families with preschool children and its impact on their emotional well-beingJournal: Science Journal "NovaInfo" (Vol.128, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2021-11-15
Authors : Zibengard Aleksandra Valentinovna;
Page : 78-79
Keywords : STYLE OF FAMILY EDUCATION; PRESCHOOL CHILDREN; EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING;
The article is devoted to the diagnosis of the style of upbringing in families with children of pre-school age and its impact on their emotional well-being. The prevailing styles of family upbringing were revealed, with the help of correlation analysis their relationship with fears was proved as one of the indicators of emotional distress.
Other Latest Articles
- Moderate manifestation of age-related fears and normative anxiety as indicators of children's emotional well-being
- Features of the dynamics of general physical fitness of eighth graders engaged in the additional general development program "Basketball"
- Managing the process of staff motivation in an educational organization
- Components of motivating students to fulfill the TRP norms
- The essence and characteristics of family and moral education of schoolchildren
Last modified: 2021-11-17 02:09:10