A COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN CHARACTERISTICS SEEN IN SUPERVISED VERSUS NON SUPERVISED EMPLOYEESJournal: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH -GRANTHAALAYAH (Vol.9, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2021-10-31
Authors : Cedric Thomas Silveira;
Page : 229-234
Keywords : Growth; Discipline; Dedication; Motivation; Organization Skills;
Supervised and unsupervised employees are assumed to be quite different. A supervised employee can always fall back to the supervisor in times of need as compared to an unsupervised employee who has to fend for himself in most times. Wishing to find out as to what keeps supervised as well as unsupervised employees going in an organization, I drew up a questionnaire to be filled up by the employees. The questionnaire had six variables which had to be ranked from 1 to 6, with 1 being the most important and 6 being the least important. The variables were Discipline, Growth, Desire to learn, Organizational skills, Dedication, and Motivation. A total of 100 employees were interviewed, 50 who were supervised and 50 who were not supervised. A personal interview was conducted wherein the questionnaire was direct and structured. The results were such among the supervised employees growth was ranked first followed by discipline and desire to learn whereas among the unsupervised employees growth was ranked first followed by desire to learn and motivation.
Other Latest Articles
- WHAT IS THE IMPACT OF AFFECTIVE DISPOSITION ON 4TH-GRADE NAEP READING SCORES?
- NON-PARAMETRIC RANDOMIZED TREE CLASSIFIER FOR DETECTION OF AUTISM DISORDER IN TODDLERS
- CHANGING PATTERN OF INTER-STATES IN-MIGRATION TO WEST BENGAL: CENSUS 2001-2011
- THE PRINCIPLE OF EQUIVALENCE OF ENERGY SPENT ON PROCESS AND OF STEP OF TIME
- STRUCTURE AND CARBON STOCK OF CANARIUM SCHWEINFURTHII (ENGL) (BURSERACEAE) IN COFFEE-BASED AGROFORESTRY SYSTEMS OF THE BAMBOUTOS, WEST CAMEROON
Last modified: 2021-11-26 19:36:37