The Effect of Text Types on Reading Comprehension Abilities among High School Students in Moulay Ismail High School, Meknès, MoroccoJournal: International Journal of Advance Study and Research Work (Vol.4, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2021-12-31
Authors : Rajae Berkane;
Page : 01-09
Keywords : difficulties; reading comprehension; types of texts.;
Making students aware of different types of texts while having an English reading session in school is mandatory. However, Moroccan baccalaureate students face many difficulties when reading different types of texts that might affect their reading comprehension. Admittedly, studying the difficulties that students encounter while reading different types of texts will make English teachers aware of them and push them to ameliorate their teaching of reading skills. The objective of this study is to analyze whether these types of texts affect the reading comprehension of students. Tests are used as data collection instruments which were assigned to 112 Moroccan second-year scientific and technical baccalaureate students from Moulay Ismail high school in Meknes. The findings state that different types of texts affect the reading comprehension of Moroccan second-year baccalaureate students both positively and negatively.
Other Latest Articles
- Status of Dental Health with the Utilization of Dental and Oral Health Services at Public Health Center
- Photokeratitis among Medical Staff after Exposure to UV Light Germicidal Lamps in Queen Alia Military Hospital in Covid-19 Time
- Treatment of Post-Traumatic Elbow Stiffness Using Soft Tissue Interposition Arthroplasty: A Retrospective Study in the Jordanian Population
- Does Repeat Large Loop Excision of the Transformation Zone Achieve a Cure for Histologically Proven Persistent High Grade Squamous Intra-epithelial Lesion at Margins?
- Hridya- Cardio Tonic Drugs According to Charaka Samhita
Last modified: 2022-01-27 19:10:56