The Russian Orthodox Church as a Tool of Russian Foreign Policy: The Case of LatviaJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.10, No. 10)
Publication Date: 2021-10-05
Authors : Marika Laudere;
Page : 544-547
Keywords : Latvia; the Russian Orthodox Church; the Latvian Orthodox Church; politics;
The Russian Orthodox Church - Moscow Patriarchate as an institution has been serving as an effective tool of the Russian concept of soft power. Taking this into account, the article is devoted to the study of the role of the Latvian Orthodox Church in the promotion of Russia?s soft power through relationships with the Russian Orthodox Church - Moscow Patriarchate. Additionally, the author of the article portrays important events of the Orthodox Church in Latvia, which to one degree or another had a political tone. The article also reflects the main conclusions on this issue.
Other Latest Articles
- A Clinico Etiological Profile of Seizures in Adults Attending Pravara Rural Hospital, Loni
- Factors Affecting Documentation of Clients' Care in the Provision of ART Services by Health Workers in Lusaka Province
- The Discursive Construction of Subjectivities in the Space of Virtualities
- A Study of Albuminuria and Fundus Changes in Newly Detected Hypertensive Patients in Pravara Rural Hospital, Loni
- In vitro Multiplication of Terminalia Bellerica (Gaertn.) Roxb.
Last modified: 2022-02-15 18:46:47