Fulfillment of the Elements of Collective Forgery of GIRIK C and SPPT PBBJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.10, No. 12)
Publication Date: 2021-12-05
Authors : Didi Mujahari; Suherman;
Page : 1390-1396
Keywords : Forgery; Girik; SPPT PBB;
This paper discusses the legal rules regarding land regulated in the Law on Basic Agrarian Principles (UUPA). Girik is the initial evidence to obtain a land right in land registration if the land is a customary law land, but in fact some Girik C and SPPT PBB as the basis for land registration rights were forged by some people for personal benefit. This normative juridical legal research was related to the rule of law on The Existence of Girik C and SPPT PBB as the requirement for Land Registration in Indonesia along with criminal accountability for Defendants who are guilty of forging Girik C and PBB SPPT 2016 based on a case approach in Decision No.: 866/Pid. B/2012/Pn. Jkt. Tim in conjunction with Decision No.342/Pid/2013/PT. DKI in conjunction with Decision of MA RI No.: 522/K/Pid/. The research found that based on the legal rules on the existence of Girik C and SPPT PBB as the requirement for Land Registration in Indonesia as contained in the provisions of Article 19 paragraph (2) letter c, Article 23 paragraph (2), Article 32 paragraph (2) and Article 36 paragraph (2) of Basic Agrarian Law in conjunction with Government Regulation No.10 of 1961 in conjunction with Article 3, Article 23 Government Regulation no.24 of 1997 on Land Registration in conjunction with Article 60 paragraph (2) letter f Regulation of the State Minister of Agrarian Affairs/Head of the National Land Agency Number 3 of 1997, and the Criminal Accountability of Defendant I H. Asbih, Defendant II Agus Sulaiman and Defendant III Utimah, they were found guilty of having fulfilled the elements of collective forgery of Girik C and SPPT PBB under article 263 paragraph (1) in conjunction with Article 55 paragraph (1) of the 1st Criminal Code.
Other Latest Articles
- Use of Various Processing Technique with Citrus Fruits Peel to Analyze Nutritional, Physiochemical and Antioxidant Properties
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder among Menopausal Women in Moroccan and Factors Influencing It
- Religion: The Opium of Education?
- BER Performance of Spectral / Spatial OCDMA for UWO Link Using Perfect Difference Code
- A Pre-Experimental Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Knowledge Regarding Depression and its Prevention among the Students of Government P. G. College Solan H. P.
Last modified: 2022-02-15 18:57:28