The Repercussions of Influencer Marketing on Consumer's Purchase IntentionJournal: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) (Vol.11, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2022-01-05
Authors : Adhithya Mohan;
Page : 343-347
Keywords : Influencers; purchase intention; marketing; consumers;
Influencer marketing is a marketing technique of working with social media users, celebrities, and other content creators who have a strong social media presence. Instead of reaching out to the target market, the brand owners employ or collaborate with a well-known person to promote their brand to a large audience of consumers. The influencer marketers prefer opting for people who can influence consumers' cognitive processes and purchase decisions. In this paper, the researcher has tried to establish a relationship between various factors like Physical Attractiveness, Source Credibility, Brand Match-Up with Consumer Purchase Intention. The researcher has used systematic sampling techniques for the study and collected data from people from various parts of India. The sample size for this study is 230 and the responses were collected through an online survey. Along with the primary data, secondary data was also collected to get a deeper understanding of the topic.
Other Latest Articles
- Health Hazards of Too Much Sitting
- Role of Physical Activity in the Battle with Coronavirus Pandemic
- News Articles Tag Categorization using Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing
- A Descriptive Study to Assess the Knowledge Regarding Premenstrual Syndrome and Coping Behaviour among Nursing Students of Selected Nursing College of District Solan Himachal Pradesh with View to Develop an Informational Booklet
- Ivory Coast Put to the Test of Migration: A Migration Policy Under Construction?
Last modified: 2022-02-15 19:04:11