Improved Data Reduction Technique in Data Mining?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : Pritesh Vora Bhavesh Oza;
Page : 169-174
Keywords : Data mining; Decision tree; Data reduction;
In Data Mining, Data reduction is important issue now a day. Due to huge size of data but maximum of them is irrelevant to objective or some of the data is redundant, which leads to more processing power consumptions and wrong result generation. Data Reduction implies reducing the data but without compromising integrity of it. Decision Tree, attribute subset selections, clustering, data cube aggregation is different techniques basically used for data reduction. Decision tree is a highly effective structure which is gives the possible outcome. In a decision tree in which each branch node represent a choice between alternatives and each node represent the decision or classification. Here we see the generalize algorithm and apply the decision tree technique for reliable outcomes.
Other Latest Articles
- Hierarchical EAP Back-End Authenticator State Machine?
- Content Based Image Retrieval with Log Based Relevance Feedback Using Combination of Query Expansion and Query Point movement?
- Editorial introduction: Special issue on "Low carbon city in Asian Cities"
- Spatial Pattern of Transportation Carbon Emission based on Behavior Zones: Evidence from Beijing,China
- The Travel Behaviours Change of the Residents of Transit Jointed Development in Taipei Metropolitan Area
Last modified: 2013-05-12 19:46:21