PATIENT MONITORING SYSTEM USING ANDROID TECHNOLOGYJournal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : Prema Sundaram;
Page : 191-201
Keywords : telemedicine; android; cardiology; database;
Telemedicine is a rapidly developing application of clinic medicine where medical information is transferred through the phone or internet or other networks for the purpose of consulting and performing remote medical procedures or examinations. Telemedicine can be applied to a greater extend in the field of cardiology where ECG serves as the major tool. This project elaborates the experience; a methodology adopted and highlights various design aspects to be considered for making telemedicine in patient monitoring system effective. In this method, the patient’s vital signs like ECG, heart rate, breathing rate, temperature, SpO2 are captured and the values are entered into the database. It is then uploaded into the web based server and sent to the doctor’s phone using ANDROID technology. It also enables the doctors to instantly send back their feedback to the nurse station.
Other Latest Articles
- Delphi, Entropy and TOPSIS Analysis of Political, Economic and Cultural Characteristics that Affect Textile and Apparel Industry.
- DESIGNING A VIRTUAL MACHINE FOR IDENTIFICATION OF CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIAS USING LAB VIEW
- Cloud Computing: A Revolution in Communication?
- Discussion on Factors of Reform Strategy Making for the Computer Network Engineering Major
- Cooperation Model in Researching Credit Cost and Proceeds of Weapon Equipment Supplier
Last modified: 2013-05-14 14:04:32