MANAGEMENT OF SANDHIGATA VATA BY ERANDA TAILA: A CASE SERIESJournal: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH -GRANTHAALAYAH (Vol.10, No. 1)
Publication Date: 2022-01-31
Authors : Savan Kumar Dipti Nishi Arora;
Page : 144-148
Keywords : Sandhivata; Eranda Tail; Knee Joint; Dosha Sanchaya;
Homeostasis of Vata, pitta and Kapha dose maintain the normal physiology of body. Any internal and external factor which disturb the normalcy of tri-doshas will lead to generation of diseases. The prevalence of Vatavyadhis such as Gridhrasi, Amavata is continuously increasing day by day. Sandhivata is the disease described under vatavyadhi. Knee joint and small joints are more prone to be affected by this disease because they are the most commonly used joints in daily works. Aim of this study is evaluate the effect of Eranda tail in pure vata originated sandhivata at time of its accumulation. The study was a consecutive case series done on an OPD basis to study the pre- and post-effect of the treatment regime mentioned earlier on patients suffering from sandhivata. This study was conducted on five patients of sandhivata, in whom eranda tail was given as Shamana medicines for the 90 days at time of accumulation of vata dosha in grishma ritu. Use of eranda tail at time of accumulation of vata dosha showed significant improvement in symptoms of sandhivata on first year and showed complete remission of the disease if we give it for consecutive 2 years. It was concluded that the use of any shaman type shodhan aushadhi at time of accumation of dosha will subside that dosha and not allow it to convert into an ailment.
Other Latest Articles
- DIETARY ASSESSMENT OF MARWARI COMMUNITY OF JORHAT, INDIA
- Review of Rossiya na poroge informatsionnykh voin. Politika rossiiskogo pravitel'stva v sfere SMI v nachale XX veka by E.G. Kostrikova. St. Petersburg: Petroglif Publ., 2020. 352 p.
- Review of Tatary-kazakivsostaveOrenburgskogokazach'egovoiska (1748-1917 gg.) by R.R. Aminov. Kazan': Institut istorii im. Sh. Mardzhani AN RT, 2017. 348 p.
- The Port-Franco of Odessa of the North: Alexander Den’gin’s Development Project of the Mouth of the Pechora River in the 1820s to 1840s
- The State of Military Medicine during the Russian Civil War
Last modified: 2022-03-03 14:52:19