IMAGE SEGMENTATION FOR TUMOR DETECTION USING FUZZY INFERENCE SYSTEM?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : V. Janani P. Meena;
Page : 244-248
Keywords : MRI brain images; FIS technique; Segmentation; Tumor detection;
Image segmentation on surgical images plays a vital role in diagnosing and analyzing the anatomy of human body. The area of image segmentation has made an extensive ideology for classifying biomedical images. One such application for segmenting and classifying MRI brain images using fuzzy based control theory is proposed in this project. A special technique called FIS is used in brain image segmentation. The proposed FIS technique plays a promising part in identifying the tumor in brain image. In FIS technique, fuzzy rules are coined which helps in segmenting the image.
Other Latest Articles
- THE CLOUD- CHANGING THE INDIAN HEALTHCARE SYSTEM?
- Literature Survey on Automated Person Identification Techniques?
- Implementation of Multicast Routing Using Genetic Algorithm?
- Empowering Intrusion Detection Systems in Multitier Web Applications Using Clustering Algorithms?
- Survey of Resource and Grouping Based Job Scheduling Algorithm in Grid Computing?
Last modified: 2013-05-16 18:59:37