THE EFFECT OF GROSS REGIONAL DOMESTIC PRODUCT AND NUMBER OF POPULATION ON POVERTY LEVEL IN PADANG PARIAMAN DISTRICT INDONESIAJournal: International Journal of Advanced Research (Vol.10, No. 04)
Publication Date: 2022-04-14
Authors : Syofria Meidona Novi Hendri Sumarni; Dina Putri Delima;
Page : 315-324
Keywords : Gross Regional Domestic Product Population Poverty Level;
This study aims to determine the effect of regional gross domestic product and population on the poverty level in the district of Padang Pariaman partially and simultaneously. The classical assumption tests used are normality, multicollinearity, autocorrelation, and heteroscedasticity. While the hypothesis testing used is the t-test, f-test, and R-test. The analytical technique used is multiple linear regression analysis with the help of SPSS version 22, 2021. Based on the study results, the multiple linear regression equation Log Y = 11.906 â€“ 0.548X1 + 0.512X2.The t-test showed that the gross regional domestic product has a negative and significant effect on the poverty level, as evidenced by the value of 0.001 < 0.05. While the population has a positive and significant effect on the poverty level, as evidenced by the value 0.048 < 0.05. The f-test showed that simultaneously gross regional domestic product and population with a significance value of 0.001 < 0.05. The coefficient of determination (RÂ²) showed a value of 0.804 or 80.4%. So, it is said that 80.4% of the poverty rate is influenced by gross regional domestic product and population. At the same time, the remaining 19.6% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.
Other Latest Articles
Last modified: 2022-05-13 21:50:11