DETECTION AND TRACKING OF DRONES USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNIQUES - A SURVEYJournal: International Journal of Advanced Research (Vol.10, No. 06)
Publication Date: 2022-06-15
Authors : Deepanshu Phartyal; Mihir Ghooi;
Page : 922-928
Keywords : CNN AI-Enabled Technology ODS Drone Detection and Tracking;
Enormous mechanisms and mediums are being employed to threaten the defense system and civilians. Drone strikes are one of them, which may refer to the unloading of explosions and supervision as such. So, detecting and tracking the Drone could be a viable solution for any organization to tackle the aerial threat challenges and secure the environment from malicious activities. Thus the present research discusses the current paradigm of Drone strikes, challenges and solutions to deal with such security concerns. The present article aims to examine the current status of Drone Detection critically, and the applicability and advancement of Artificial Intelligence enabled technology. The present research article also explores the working mechanism of the Object detection system and Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) on the ground level to help future researchers gain knowledge. The paper also explains the maximum reach of accuracy achieved by the various model and algorithms so that a new benchmark can be defined.
Other Latest Articles
- SCOPE OF VARIOUS PHYTOCONSTITUENTS IN THE TREATMENT OF MULTIDRUG RESISTANT BACTERIA - A REVIEW
- MANAGEMENT OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IN MOROCCO:WHAT PLACE FOR RGMPS ?
- CURRENT ADVANCES IN DENTAL COMPOSITES- A REVIEW ARTICLE
- CHANGES IN ANATOMY EDUCATION - AN OVERVIEW OF THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON MODERN MEDICAL EDUCATION
- ROLE OF COMPETITION COMMISSION OF INDIA IN PROTECTING THE INTERESTS OF THE CONSUMERS
Last modified: 2022-07-18 20:57:23