ResearchBib Share Your Research, Maximize Your Social Impacts
Sign for Notice Everyday Sign up >> Login

Analysis Of The Effect Of Work Stress And Organizational Culture On Teacher Performance

Journal: International Journal of Progressive Sciences and Technologies (IJPSAT) (Vol.34, No. 1)

Publication Date:

Authors : ;

Page : 281-286

Keywords : Work Stress; Organizational Culture; Performance; Teachers;

Source : Download Find it from : Google Scholarexternal


Teacher performance is certainly influenced by several factors, both internal and external factors, such as work stress, organizational culture, leadership style, wages, and others. This study aims to analyze the influence of work stress as a moderation between organizational culture and teacher performance in schools. The type of research used is descriptive quantitative, and explanatory research. This research was conducted at the Global Prima School, in March 2022. The total population in this study was 70 people, with a sampling technique using a total sample. Data collection techniques use questionnaires and in-person interviews. The research instrument carried out validity and reliability tests. The data analysis was used using univariate, bivariate, and multivariate analysis, namely multiple regression tests, determinant coefficients, F tests, and T-tests. The results of the study that the variable of work stress with a t-count of > t-table (5045 > 1.66) was significant at 0.006 < 0.05 and the organizational culture variable of t-count of > t-table (5.221 > 1.66), significant by 0.002 < 0.05, partially positively and significantly affecting the performance of teachers at The Global Prima School. In conclusion, the variables of work stress and organizational culture simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on teacher performance at The Global Prima School with the value of the Coefficient of Determination (R2) being 74.6%, the remaining 25.4% is explained by independent variables that are not studied such as supervision and leadership

Last modified: 2022-11-21 02:08:58