Machine Learning-Based Intrusion Detection System For Space Monitoring : Case Study Of Farming In BeninJournal: International Journal of Progressive Sciences and Technologies (IJPSAT) (Vol.34, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2022-09-30
Authors : Pélagie HOUNGUE; Romaric SAGBO; Gilles DAHOUE; Julien KOMACLO;
Page : 356-365
Keywords : Monitoring System; Intrusion Detection System; Machine Learning; Deep Neural Network; Cow Detection.;
The Internet of Things (IoT) is one of the major tools of the new era of digital transformation. Through the Internet of Things, we are looking forward to exploring the new technologies in the digital world and how they help in improving the real world. In this work, we provide an overview of the approach used to deploy a surveillance system for monitoring any indoor space in general and specifically for agricultural spaces. The entire process starts after motion detection by motion sensors using Machine Learning techniques. This requires coverage and response processing algorithms implemented in the electronic chain. The electronic part of the system relates to microcontrollers, sensors and communications between them. A mobile application has been created to allow competent authorities to receive alerts for real-time intervention with the aim of preventing the destruction of crops slaughtered near herds passage. We have introduced the monitoring system’s synoptic diagram and its operation along with the power modules description. Prototype has been designed and performance evaluation has been performed to show the system is responsive most of time.
Other Latest Articles
- Le Recours Aux Structures De Microfinance Dans Les Stratégies De Résilience Aux Effets De La Pandémie Du Covid-19 Chez Les Commerçantes De Produits Vivriers Au Marché Cocovico
- Evaluation De La Qualité Des Ressources En Eau De Boisson De La Communauté Rurale De Patar (SENEGAL) : Focus Sur Le Fluor
- Etude Comparative Des Produits Issus De La Transformation En Filature Des Fibres De Trois Nouvelles Variétés De Cotonnier
- Tiktok: La Politique De Désinformation Sous Couvert Du Divertissement En Afrique
- Changement Climatique Et Transition Enérgétique : Quel Avenir Pour Madagascar ?
Last modified: 2022-11-21 02:12:53