Genomic Signal Processing (GSP) Of Rheumatic Arthritis (RA) Using Different Indicator Sequences?Journal: International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing - IJCSMC (Vol.2, No. 5)
Publication Date: 2013-05-15
Authors : K.B. Ramesh Prabhu Shankar.K.S B.P. Mallikarjunaswamy E.T. Puttaiah;
Page : 332-337
Keywords : DNA; Rheumatic arthritis [RA]; Indicator sequences; Period-3 periodicity; Genomic signal processing [GSP] Technique;
DSP tools have been applied more prominently in the field of genomic signal processing for the prediction of genes in DNA sequences. By using a different indicator mapping and Fourier spectral characteristics, the method involves in the detection of period-3 periodicity of exons. In this paper we provide the experimental results in finding the gene using different indicator sequences by boosting the coding regions and suppressing the non-coding regions with application of fft.
Other Latest Articles
- A Survey on Clustering Principles with K-means Clustering Algorithm Using Different Methods in Detail?
- Utilizing WM and GM for Finding Intelligence of Human Behavior?
- Hemoperitoneum: a diagnostic dilemma. A solid ovarian tumour mimicking ruptured ectopic pregnancy
- Live secondary abdominal pregnancy- by chance!!
- Ruptured rudimentary horn of the unicornuate uterus at 16 weeks of pregnancy: a case report
Last modified: 2013-05-28 18:06:19