SYNCHRONIZATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL LAW TO MINING LAW IN SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENTAL MINING GOVERNANCE IN INDONESIAS LEGAL SYSTEMJournal: International Journal of Advanced Research (Vol.11, No. 02)
Publication Date: 2023-02-09
Authors : Muh Jufri Dewa;
Page : 160-167
Keywords : Synchronization Of Law Environmental Law Mining Law;
Mining management in Indonesia, should pay attention to aspects of environmental sustainability. The facts show that most of the mining management in Indonesia does not pay attention to aspects of environmental sustainability. For this reason, based on legal norms, mining regulations in Indonesia should be synchronized with environmental regulations. This is the issue of research articles written. Based on the results of research using normative research methods, environmental law norms and mining legal norms synergize where mining law has a very close relationship with environmental law, because every business and mining activity, whether it is related to mineral and coal mining or oil mining and natural gas are required to maintain the continuity of the carrying capacity and capacity of the environment and the preservation of environmental functions.Kata.
Other Latest Articles
- COMMUNICATION INTER-VENTRICULAIRE POST-INFARCTUS DE MYOCARDE : A PROPOS DUNCAS ET REVUS DE LITTERATURE
- EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING IN THE EXPLORATION OF THE LOCOREGIONAL EXTENSION OF ENDOMETRIALCANCER: ABOUT 42 CASES
- PLAFOND DE VERRE ET CARRIERE DES AUDITRICES : ENTRE OBSTACLES ET MECANISMES DE DEPASSEMENT
- Growth charts for children-Which ones to use in post Covid era?
- Acute Effects of White Button and Shiitake Mushroom Powder Supplementation on Postprandial Lipemia and Glycemia Following a High-Fat Meal
Last modified: 2023-03-14 19:34:13