VALIDATION OPTIMIZATION ENVIRONMENT FOR IMPROVED SELECTION OF SOFTWARE COMPONENTS: CONCEPTUAL MODELING AND ARCHITECTUREJournal: International Journal of Advanced Research (Vol.11, No. 02)
Publication Date: 2023-02-09
Authors : Koffi Kouakou Ive Arsene Brou Konan Marcellin Kouame Appoh; Kouame Abel Assielou;
Page : 343-355
Keywords : Qualitative Selection Software Component Simulator Software Environment Optimization Model;
Responding to the needs of a user, the selection of software components for building computer applications is a crucial step. In the matter, optimization tools exist to experiment the developed models. However, these tools are not suitable for the user and especially for a non-expert. In this article, we propose to build a software environment validating our optimization model. It is therefore an automatic aid simulator for the choice of software components of websites for the construction of modular systems. By using the method of analysis in particular the unified process of UML, at the end of our conceptual modeling, the diagrams of classes, sequences and activities are obtained. Moreover, a simulator architecture, an operation algorithm and an optimization algorithm capable of improving the choice in the selection of software components among the existing software libraries are built. Our simulator system environment is nearing completion.
Other Latest Articles
- INTEGRATION OF MEDICAL CARE FOR PRISONERS INTO THE CIVILIAN SECTOR AS A PERSPECTIVE DIRECTION OF PENAL REFORM
- ORGANIZATIONAL AND LEGAL REGULATION OF THE RESTORATION OF THE DAMAGED CONSEQUENCES OF ARMED AGGRESSION INFRASTRUCTURE AND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CONNECTIONS OF UKRAINE
- DEVELOPMENT OF A TOPICAL GEL CONTAINING A DIPEPTIDYL PEPTIDASE-4 INHIBITOR FOR WOUND HEALING APPLICATIONS
- Book Review of Rethinking Post-Cold War Russian-Latin American Relations by Vladimir Rouvinski, and Victor Jeifets, eds. New York: Routledge, 2022. 302 p.
- Book Review of Petr Pervyi i osvoenie severa Tikhogo okeana [Peter the Great and the Development of the North Pacific] by A.Yu. Petrov. Ryazan: Ryazanskii gosudarstvennyi universitet imeni S.A. Yesenina Publ., 2022. 280 p. (in Russian)
Last modified: 2023-03-16 17:15:32