BIOMECHANICS OF CAR CRASH RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE VEHICLE OCCUPANT AND THE VEHICLES RESTRAINT SYSTEM IN TIME OF A CRASH: SEAT BELT SYNDROME CASE REPORTJournal: International Journal of Advanced Research (Vol.11, No. 02)
Publication Date: 2023-02-09
Authors : Meriem GRIDDA M.DYousra OUHAMMOU M.D Ilias MAOUNI M.D; Mohammed AMRAOUI M.D;
Page : 450-456
Keywords : ;
The purpose of this article is to help surgeons understand and anticipate the pattern of injury, and biomechanics of the seat belt syndrome (SBS), better assess trauma patient and identify a patient who is more likely to have an underlying issue, caused by improper use of the seatbelt.We present a case of SBS occurring in a patient with a high BMI and an improper relaxed position, in context by a frontal car impact. The purpose is to use an example to describe the dynamic between the car occupant and the vehicle in case of a high-speed collision and what type of injury to expect.
Other Latest Articles
- EFFECT OF VOLATILE OILS MIXTURE AND LASER RADIATION ON LIPID OXIDATION AND SHELF LIFE OF BEEF SAUSAGE DURING CRYOPRESERVATION
- THE PORTUGUESE ACCOUNTANTS: A IMPORTANT ROLE ON MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING USE? AND IN FIRM PERFORMANCE?
- CONTRIBUTION TO THE EXPLANATION OF THE SEMI-ANNUAL ANOMALY OBSERVED IN THE INTERTROPICAL ZONE USING THE CRITICAL FREQUENCIES FOF2 EXTRACTED DURING THE SUNSPOT CYCLES 20, 21 AND 22 AT THE OUAGADOUGOU STATION
- UROTHELIAL BLADDER CANCER IN YOUNG PATIENTS UNDER 40 YEARS OLD
- HEMOXIGENASE-1, IRON, AND BILIRUBIN LEVELS AS OXIDATIVE STRESS INDICATORS OF COLLOIDAL SILVER EXPOSURE IN HUMAN LYMPHOCYTES
Last modified: 2023-03-16 18:39:31