Tree Formation Using Coordinate MethodJournal: International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (IJACR) (Vol.5, No. 19)
Publication Date: 2015-06-24
Authors : Monika Choudhary; Nirja Shukla; Shashi Pal Singh; Ajai Kumar; Hemant Darbari;
Page : 132-138
Keywords : TAG (Tree Adjoining Grammar); NLP (Natural Language Processing); MCSLs (Mildly context-sensitive Languages);
In this paper we are introducing a new method of tree formation, we propose a coordinate based method by which we can store and access tree structures. As we know in NLP, parsing is the most important module. The output of this module is generally parsed trees. Currently, TAG (Tree Adjoining Grammar) is widely used grammar due to its linguistic and formal nature. It is simply tree generating system. The unit structure used in TAG is structured trees. So we used our new method to store trees where we worked on English to Hindi language. We worked on different sentences from English to Hindi, our method is the easiest way to manipulate tree. We have implemented within small corpus and for finite number of structures and further can be extended in future.
Other Latest Articles
- Reliable and energy efficient Nano bacterium communication for optimization solution
- The Gap of Current Agent Based Simulation Modeling Practices and Feasibility of a Generic Agent Based Simulation Model
- A Fast and Adaptive Video-Based Method for Eye Blink Rate Estimation
- Конспект классного часа для 1 класса по теме ?Старинный город на Суре?
- Таблицы по дисциплине ?Политология?. Тема ?Политика как институт общества?, вопрос ?Государство и его функции?
Last modified: 2015-06-26 19:34:39