INCORPORATION OF SMART CLASSROOM PRACTICES IN INDIAN TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMME: AVANT-GARDISM HARNESSING THE POTENTIAL OF ICT IN LEARNING AND PEDAGOGYJournal: SCHOLARLY RESEARCH JOURNAL FOR INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (Vol.3, No. 18)
Publication Date: 2015-07-04
Authors : RAJEEV KAUSHAL;
Page : 40-52
Keywords : Educational Technology; ICT; NME-ICT; Smart classes.;
There are three age-old buzz words in the field of teacher education viz. Teacher, Student and Education and have at least two alphabets in common i.e. ‘E’ and ‘T’. In the 21st century of technology driven world these two in the joined form (ET) would best stand as abbreviation for the term ‘Educational Technology’ which is highly related to another term ‘Information & Communication Technology’ (ICT). The Govt. has started a project entitled NME-ICT to leverage the potential of ICT, in teaching and learning process for the benefit of all learners in Higher Education Institutions in any time anywhere mode. In this era of ICT the concept of SMART classes has emerged as a boon for both teacher and learners. This paper highlights the significance and potential of smart classroom practices in teacher education programmes besides giving valuable suggestions pertaining to the use of same in pedagogy and learning.
Other Latest Articles
- A STUDY OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AMONG PRIVATE AND GOVT. SCHOOL TEACHERS IN RELATION TO THEIR TEACHING APTITUDE
- A STUDY OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AMONG TRIBAL AND NON TRIBAL ADOLESCENTS OF KASHMIR
- EFFECTS OF ACTIVE AND PASSIVE RECOVERY ON SELECTED PHYSIOLOGICAL VARIABLES AMONG HOCKEY PLAYERS
- ? ????? ?????? ????????? : ?? ????????
- DIFFICULTIES FACED BY THE TEACHERS IN IMPLEMENTING MODERN TECHNOLOGY AT HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL
Last modified: 2015-07-10 18:42:39