Impact Of Training Practices On Employees And Organization Performance In Telecommunication Companies Republic Of CongoJournal: International Journal of Technology Enhancements and Emerging Engineering Research (IJTEEE) (Vol.3, No. 9)
Publication Date: 2015-09-25
Authors : Banzoussi Niaka Ursule Nudy;
Page : 86-90
Keywords : Keywords-Training; employee performance and organization performance;
Abstract The purpose of this study is to investigate the impact of training practices on employees and organization performance in Congolese telecommunication companies. Following the empirical framework a survey was developed and data collected from four telecommunication companies. Results indicate that training practices have a positive linear relationship with employee and organization performance. Furthermore training practices have positive and statistically significant effect on employees and organization performance. Training activities of competences development is the most important factor for employee and organization performance. The reason is that organization needs to acquire the new competences to be more competitive. For employees training activities competences development allowed them to increase the degree of their employability as well as to improve their technical competences.
Other Latest Articles
- Terraces And Springs In A Portion Of Rajmahal Highlands Geomorphic Evolution Of Ghutkandar River Basin
- Why A Green-Based Generation Expansion Plan For Kenya A Comparative Analysis
- Management of Institutional Knowledge Packaged Resources in Nigerian University Libraries Appraisal of Availability of University-based Institutional Repository
- Green-Based Generation Expansion Planning For Kenya Using Wien Automatic Software Package WASP IV Model.
- Test Automation For Mobile Applications Using Seetest Automation Frameworks
Last modified: 2015-11-13 19:01:11