Peranan Pajak Progresif Kendaraan Bermotor dalam Tranportasi Kota BesarJournal: Binus Business Review (Vol.2, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2011-11-29
Authors : Hanggoro Pamungkas;
Page : 992-1006
Keywords : transportation; traffic jam; vehicles tax;
Transportation in big cities has phenomenal progressrecenly, with growths in automotive vehicles number over the infrastructure and roads length. Jakarta as the bigest cityand the capital of Indonesia has stronger economics, wider areas, more automotive vehicles number, and its populations. Data in the survey, literatures, and analysis over three years in Jakarta, has shown fantastic changes of automotive vehicles number growth composition. Two wheels automotive vehicles growth and number are in the top rank from other categories. Survey of Jakarta has shown economics growth that has increased prosperity of some population group, caused to automotive ownership taxes increase. In the contrary it has also negative effects in inefficiency and national social cost caused from traffic problem. It is suggested that options possibility to overcome from traffic or transportation problem in Jakarta, especially related to traffic management or automotive vehicle ownership management.
Other Latest Articles
- Implementasi Standar Akuntansi Keuangan Entitas Tanpa Akuntabilitas Publik (SAK ETAP) pada PT Saptawira Adhitama Tour & Travel
- The Impacts of Implementation Accounting Standard Psak No. 24 (Revision 2004) on Post Employment Benefit Towards Companys Performance
- Pengaruh Store Atmosphere dan Store Image terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen pada Toko Buku Gramedia Pondok Indah
- Analisis Pengaruh Green Product dan Green Advertising terhadap Keterlibatan Konsumen dan Dampaknya pada Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Laksmie Florist
- Apa Itu Ekonomi dan Mengapa Kita Membutuhkannya?
Last modified: 2015-11-17 15:40:53