ANALISIS INTENSI BERPRESTASI MAHASISWA BINUS ONLINE LEARNINGJournal: Comtech (Vol.4, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2013-12-29
Authors : Agus Putranto; Wawan Saputra;
Page : 836-848
Keywords : intention; study achievement; theory of planned behavior; e-learning;
The utilization of e-learning can improve learning effectiveness and flexibility. Universitas Bina Nusantara (BINUS) provides an online learning program called BINUS Online learning. It offers the student to do a study through online activities, where the students are couraged to learn individually. This research was conducted to obtain a perspective of student intention from BINUS Online learning to mark good achievement. Non experimental method with quatitative approached is implemented where the respondents are students of Information System department and Marketing Management Department. The sampling techniques used is non-probability purposive sampling. All variables are measured using questionnaire based on Fishbein and Ajzen model. The data of the research are analyzed using descriptive statistics and multiple linier regression analysis. The results show that the intention to mark an achievement of students of BINUS Online learning is very high ( .It means that BINUS Online learning Program students have strong intention to get good marks and study achievements.
Other Latest Articles
- STRATEGI BISNIS TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI PADA PERUSAHAAN HITACHI, LTD.
- APLIKASI SIMULASI TAMBAK IKAN BERBASISKAN MOBILE UNTUK MENINGKATKAN MINAT KEWIRAUSAHAAN
- BINUSMAYA SEBAGAI SUMBER MATERI DALAM PEMBELAJARAN BERBASIS E-LEARNING
- PENILAIAN PEMANFAATAN TEKNOLOGI E-BUSINESS PADA INDUSTRI UMKM
- A REVIEW OF CEM: CUSTOMER ENGANGEMENT AS INNOVATION CO-CREATOR
Last modified: 2015-11-17 15:47:18