TINJAUAN SISTEM DESAIN PEMANFAATAN AIR HUJAN PADA RUMAH TINGGAL DI BINTARO, JAKARTAJournal: Comtech (Vol.3, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2012-12-29
Authors : Renhata Katili;
Page : 966-970
Keywords : rainwater collecting; rainwater harvesting; building element; residential;
Rainwater harvesting and collecting for household domestic needs is someting commonly found. Even in some countries in Africa and Asia,it has been known for a long time. Currently, the technology varies from the simple one like using a barrel up to the purification technology. Unfortunately the rainwater harvesting system commonly found now is rarely integrated as a planned building element. Indeed, the integration will bring good impact on both design and function. This article analyzes a two-story residential building that uses Rainwater harvesting and collecting system which is located in Bintaro, Jakarta, as one example of a planned architecture that uses the system.
Other Latest Articles
- ANALISIS DAN PERANCANGAN APLIKASI BERBASIS WEB E-PROCUREMENT DI PT PILLAR UTAMA CONTRINDO
- E-SCHOOL IMPLEMENTATION USING RADIUS SERVER AND AUTHENTICATION MECHANISM
- KONSOLIDASI DATA WAREHOUSE UNTUK APLIKASI BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- HASIL RANCANG BANGUN SISTEM ERP DENGAN SDLC MODEL WATERFALL: STUDI KASUS SISTEM INVENTORI PT PAN BROTHERS, TBK.
- AUDIT ENERGI KAMPUS BINUS SYAHDAN
Last modified: 2015-11-17 15:49:01