Activity of russian red cross (1867-1921): review of sourcesJournal: Paradigm of knowlege (Vol.9, No. 6)
Publication Date: 2015-11-21
Authors : Orehowskyi W. О.;
Page : 16-38
Keywords : the Russian of empire; public medical organizations; Russian Society of Red Cross; medicine; charity;
The article is sanctified to the review of sources that touch the problem of origin and activity of one of the most considerable public eleemosynary organizations of the Russian empire - Russian society of Red Cross. The analysis of sources on history of Society comes true both within the framework of study of considerable array of unpublished documents and by bringing in of row of the published materials (legislative acts, office work documents, statistical reports, memoir literature of and other). An author marks that present sources give an opportunity deeper to expose history of origin and development of Society of Red Cross, find out a role and place last in the military medical mechanism of the Russian empire.
Other Latest Articles
- The role of Bessarabian’s nobility in forming state voluntary military forces during the Crimean (Eastern) War
- System techniques psychoprophylactic activity of experts of the psychological service universteta empiricheskaya promises more effective
- Psychological and pedagogical conditions of components formation of professional socialization of students major in engineering
- Milliyetçilik Algısında Yaşanan Değişim Üzerine Bir Deneme
- Structure and Approbated Results of Training "The Enhancing of Successful Specialist Image in the Minds of Students"
Last modified: 2015-11-21 19:32:25