New challenges for the modern migration policy of the European UnionJournal: Studia Humanitatis (Vol.2015, No. 4)
Publication Date: 2016-01-25
Authors : Malykha M.I.;
Page : 8-8
Keywords : migration policy; the European Union; the European migration crisis; refugee; immigration; migration legislation; regulatory framework;
The article analyses the migration policy of the European Union in the context of contemporary global development and the existing European migration crisis. The article explains factors and principles of migration policy. The researcher pays attention to the measures aimed to overcome the crisis of migrants in the Union members.
Other Latest Articles
- The reasons of creation of the Eurasian Economic Union: economics or politics?
- The evolution of the branding concept as a tool of the competitive advantages of the country
- The identification of key competencies of university graduates
- Religious literacy in the system of cultural competencies in the training of law students
- Calendar ritualism of the Opillia region in the scientific works of historians, ethnographers, and specialists in folklore of the XIXth ? XXIst centuries (historiography of the problem)
Last modified: 2016-02-11 05:13:29