ICHTHYOLOGICAL AND FLORAL RESEARCHES IN ARTIFICAL LAKE SLATINO (R.MACEDONIA)Journal: International journal of ecosystems and ecology science (IJEES) (Vol.1, No. 3)
Publication Date: 2011-10-01
Authors : Trajce Talevski Marina Talevska;
Page : 31-36
Keywords : artificial lake; Slatino; researches; ichtyofauna; flora;
In this paper are presented ichthyological and floral researches in artificial lake Slatino in Republic of Macedonia. Artificial lake Slatino is situated in the watershed of Lake Ohrid, about 40 km north of town Ohrid, in region Debrca. This lake was build with septum of River Mramorecka with dam with length of 100 m and height of 15.5m. Because of sanction of the dam, lake was emptied in autumn 1993, and then again filled in the spring 1994. This artificial lake lie at altitude of 829.5 m, has a maximum depth of 9.2 m (average depth 5 m) and cover surface area of 0.28 km2.The researches were performed in the course of spring-summer period of 2009. For the collection of materials were used standard lymnological methods.According to our researches in artificial lake Slatino were evidenced total of 18 different plant species, and 12 different fish species.The obtained results show that the qualitative composition of ichtyofauna and flora in artifical lake Slatino is diverse and depends of different ecological conditions along the shore of lake.
Other Latest Articles
- FLORAL AND ICHTHYOLOGICAL RESEARCHES ALONG THE FLOW OF RIVER CRNA
- HABITUS OF SUPERIOR GENOTYPUS OF WILD CHERRY (Prunus avium L.) FROM NATURAL POPULATIONS OF ENVIRONMENTAL AREA TUZLA, BOSNIA HERCEGOVINA
- CLIMATE CHANGES IMPACTS ON THE ALBANIAN COAST AND ADAPTATION CHALLENGES
- SYSTEM FOR SAMPLING OF PRECIPITATION COMPOSITION ? SENSITIVITY CONTROLLER FOR RAIN SENSOR OF TYPE "YES/NO"
- THE ROLE OF CILIATES COMMUNITIES IN EVALUATING THE DEGREE OF SAPROBITY OF THE PARALITORAL ROMANIAN LAKES SIUTGHIOL AND TABACARIE
Last modified: 2013-01-11 05:34:12