DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM OF VACCINATION AS OPTIMAL CONTROL PROBLEMJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2015-01-28
Authors : Andrushchak I.Ye.;
Page : 15-20
Keywords : mathematical epidemiology; optimal control; the coexistence of strains of the virus; vaccination.;
The theoretical foundations of optimal control problems in mathematical epidemiology are described in the article. The construction of optimal control for the problem of optimal vaccination with coexistence of two strains based on Pontryagin maximum principle is depicted. A numerical approach of optimal control of building using the direct method is proposed.
Other Latest Articles
- How Does Financial Sector Reacts After Special Events? An Event Study Analysis of Tunisia after the Revolution of 2011.
- A THEORETİCAL APPROACH TO THE TOURISM BUSINESSES MARKETING PLAN AND MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- Testing financial market efficiency
- STEM ? NASA Undergraduate Research in a Minority - Serving Community College
- PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS’ TENDENCY TO BECOME A MANAGER: SAMPLE OF GAZİANTEP PROVINCE1
Last modified: 2016-07-06 15:41:28