RECEIVING THE RED IRON OXIDE PIGMENT ON THE BASIS OF THE WASTE ETCHING SOLUTIONSJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2015-01-28
Authors : Vasilenko I.A.;
Page : 30-32
Keywords : pigment; etching solutions; utilization; synthesis.;
The way of receiving a red iron oxide pigment on the basis of the waste etching solutions by method of calcinating of goethite is described in the article. The main properties of the received pigment and its comparison with production prototypes are shown.
Other Latest Articles
- Reorganization of the management system of the economy as a factor of economic growth of the state
- Modern landscaping and medicinal plant loss as a legacy of colonialism in Nigeria (Lokoja as case study).
- Economic crisis and participation in Adult Education: A qualitative investigation with primary teachers in Greece
- Positioning gamers within identities
- Patentability of Internet Business Method: A Malaysian Perspective
Last modified: 2016-07-06 15:44:08