USE OF NAVIGATION SATELLITE SYSTEMS BY CONVEYANCE OF PASSENGERS AND TRANSPORTATION OF GOODSJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2015-01-28
Authors : Molodtsov V.A.; Gus'kov A.A.; Zalukaeva N.Yu.;
Page : 43-45
Keywords : information technologies; passenger traffic; freight transportation; transportation of children; image of the enterprise.;
The use of navigation satellite systems for optimization of the motor transport use at the organization of city transportations by public transport, school transportations, and also their application by the assessment of the enterprise image are considered in this article.
Other Latest Articles
- A Study of Academic Achievement of School Students having illiterate and literate parents
- AN OVERVIEW OF CLOUD TESTING AS A SERVICE
- Teaching in Vocational Schools: Educational Alignment versus the Promotion of Talents
- THE INFLUENCE OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE ON ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR
- A study of aggression among adolescents of Jammu district in relation to Sex, self concept and socioeconomic status.
Last modified: 2016-07-06 15:47:07