THE CONTINUITY OF THE LIFE FLOW: THE GENRE OF "MEMORIES" AS A FACTOR OF INDIVIDUAL AND SOCIAL MEMORY MANIFESTATIONSJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2015-01-28
Authors : Korotkova L.V.;
Page : 98-100
Keywords : Lermontov; memoirs genre; memories; historical time; collective memory;
In this article, we study the historical and cultural aspect of interpretation of individual and social memory in perception of collective memories of the events, associated with the M.Yu. Lermontov's era, submitted to approval during the first decades of the XX century. The relevance of this type of "literature" at reader's audience testifies to qualitative degree of social spiritual interests. The genre of "memories" is considered as a responseinterpretation to social predefinitions of human acts and character of esthetic ideals of the requesting era.
Other Latest Articles
- "WHAT I AM?!" (PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE WORKS OF THE POET R.I. ROZHDESTVENSKY)
- THE CONCEPT OF THE "NEW" HEROINE IN THE VICTORIAN WRITERS'S WORKS AND J. FOWLES'S NOVEL "THE FRENCH LIEUTENANT'S WOMAN"
- IMPROVEMENT OF PROCESS OF THE ORGANIZATION OF INTERNAL AUDIT OF OPERATIONS WITH NONMONETARY NEGOTIABLE ASSETS
- THE MODEL OF THE PRODUCTION SYSTEM POTENTIAL
- TRANSFORMATION ASPECTS OF THE RUSSIAN TAX REGULATION IN THE CONDITION OF GEOPOLITICAL COMPLICATIONS
Last modified: 2016-07-06 15:56:13