STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE DIGITAL SIGNATURE IN RUSSIAJournal: The Way of Science (Vol.1, No. 11)
Publication Date: 2015-01-28
Authors : Sharipova A.R.; Ivantsova G.A.;
Page : 127-128
Keywords : digital signature; electronic documents circulation; legislation; information security;
This article is devoted to the analysis of development of a digital signature in Russia, and also to identification of the disadvantages arising at each stage of its formation. The process of regulation of the relations in the sphere of electronic documents circulation by means of the modern legislation is considered in this article.
Other Latest Articles
- PROBLEM OF THE CONCEPT DEFINITION "MANAGEMENT OF MULTIPLE DWELLINGS"
- BASES AND CONDITIONS OF EMERGENCE OF LIABILITIES FOR COMMISSION OF WRONGFUL INJURY: THE INTERNATIONAL ASPECT
- THE RELEVANT ISSUES OF ADMINISTRATIVE LAW SYSTEMATIZATION
- ENSURING THE LEGALITY OF MUNICIPAL LEGAL ACTS
- REFLECTIVE STYLE OF GOGOL: THE MIRROR PRINCIPLE. THE SECOND ARTICLE
Last modified: 2016-07-06 16:03:42