THE COMPETENCE OF TEACHER AS HUMAN RECOURCES AT SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL OF KEDIRI CITYEAST JAVA PROVINCEJournal: Academic Research International (Vol.4, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2013-03-15
Authors : Ratna Setyarahajoe Irtanto;
Page : 252-261
Keywords : Teacher competence; pedagogic; personality; professional; social;
The effort oh Indonesian Government to increase the quality of teacher has been done. It has been applied through regulation improvement of teaching and the improvement of school management. Besides, standardization of educational especially national curriculum has also been done by the government since 1976. The government also has perform the policy of regulation number 20 years of 1973 which regulate the national education system and government regulation (PP) number 19 years of 2005 which regulate the standard of education that is implemented in teacher competence. The type of this research is quantitative descriptive which have a goal to know the existing condition of human resources competence of teachers on state senior high school (SMAN) in Kediri. The result of this research shows that the rate of teacher’s competence has enough categories especially in pedagogic competence, personality competence, professionally competence, and social competence. From the four competence stated previously, generally have weakness in professional competence which is seen on indicator of scientific writing.
Other Latest Articles
- REFORMING HOSPITALITY EDUCATION TO FULFILL THE INDUSTRY EXPECTATIONS: A CASE OF UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA
- EFFICACY OF WIKIPEDIA AS A PEDAGOGICAL APPARATUS IN THE CLASSROOM
- A COMPARISON OF PRE- AND IN-SERVICE PRESCHOOL TEACHERS’ MATHEMATICAL ANXIETY AND BELIEFS ABOUT MATHEMATICS FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
- Doing Justice to Human Security: A Textbook in Tune with its Time
- A Review of "Human Security in World Affairs: Problems and Opportunities"
Last modified: 2013-10-01 15:33:40