LANGUAGE AS A REFLECTION OF PROFESSIONAL FEATURES OF PERSONALITYJournal: Science and world (Vol.2, No. 22)
Publication Date: 2015-06-24
Authors : Isaeva Zh.T.; Abdullina Z.A.; Tungushbaeva G.Zh.;
Page : 13-15
Keywords : professional sublanguage; professional worldview; professional communication;
The notion of linguistic identity can be traced in all aspects of language studying. It is impossible to cognize the language itself without exceeding its bounds, appealing to its creator, speaker, to certain linguistic identity. The introduction to the scientific paradigm of linguistics of linguistic identity category promotes learning notions, represented in related sciences: identity, consciousness, mentality, memory, activity, role, status, ways of world interpretation etc. Being connected with human mentality and psychology, life and social conscience, language reflects social, professional and psycholinguistic features of speakers.
Other Latest Articles
- Progressive Glioblastoma Multiforme in a Patient with Sickle Cell Beta Thalassemia, Observations Following Combining Valproic Acid with Hydroxyurea
- INTENSE TEACHING METHODOLOGY OF FOREIGN BUSINESS LANGUAGE IN HIGHER TECHNICAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
- Methicillin-Sensitive Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia Secondary to a Prostate Abscess in Healthy 19-Year-Old Male
- Renal Sympathetic Denervation: is it Effective in the Management of Resistant Hypertension?
- Clinical Sign Revisited: Knuckle Hyperpigmentation Associated with Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Last modified: 2016-07-21 21:29:01