COMPULSORY INSURANCE OF CIVIL LIABILITY OF OWNERS OF VEHICLES: PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONSJournal: Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics (Vol.184, No. 7)
Publication Date: 2016-06-21
Authors : S. Berezina;
Page : 6-14
Keywords : motor insurance; the direct indemnity for losses; compulsory insurance of vehicle owners' civil liability; insurer; insured; third party;
In this article the necessity of finding new ways to optimize motor insurance system to improve the quality and availability of insurance services was made. The necessity of the improvement of quality in services of compulsory insurance of vehicle owners' civil liability through the system of direct indemnity for losses is grounded in the article. The results of theoretical analysis and generalization of opportunities and practical measures as for putting into practice in Ukraine the direct indemnity for losses according to this type of insurance taking into account the experience of other countries are represented. The advantages of the innovative method for insurer and insured were highlighted.
Other Latest Articles
- FROM INTEGRATION TO INCLUSION: THE CHALLENGING ROLE OF LEARNING SUPPORT TEACHERS
- EFFECT OF ORGANIC MANURES AND INORGANIC FERTILIZERS ON PLANT YIELD AND ECONOMICS INDETERMINATE TOMATO (SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM.L) HY.GS - 600
- WHY DOES POLICY IMPLEMENTATION FOR COMMUNITY BASED NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT REMAIN A CHALLENGE IN MALAWI AND WHAT STRATEGIES CAN IMPROVE THE SITUATION?
- SUGGESTIONS OF THE CAULIFLOWER GROWERS TO PROMOTE IPM IN CAULIFLOWER CULTIVATION
- ANTI-BACTERIAL DITERPENES FROM BORNEAN SOFT CORALS SINULARIA FLEXIBILIS
Last modified: 2016-10-02 06:20:02