PERFORMANCE AUDIT: PROBLEMS OF ADAPTATION AND IMPLEMENTATIONJournal: Herald of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (Vol.94, No. 2)
Publication Date: 2014-04-15
Authors : SYMONENKO Valentyn;
Page : 5-15
Keywords : performance; efficiency; performance audit; method; function.;
Background. The article explains and proves the need to implement performance audit into state financial and economic control of Ukraine, the essence of which is regarded as an effective mechanism of control of the executive authorities to fulfill their duties, the efficient use of public resources. The aim of this study is to validate the need, challenges and directions of implementation of performance audit as a tool to protect society from squandering national resources and the negative effects of poor governance. Results. Studies have shown that nowadays performance audit of foreign countries is becoming more prevalent method of the financial and economic control of the majority of the external state control bodies. For adaptation and implementation of international experience in performance audit of state financial and economic control system in Ukraine a common understanding of the nature and content of performance audit should be defined in legal documents and the Order and Guidelines regarding its conduct should be changed and modified radically. We should pay special attention to the terminological interpretation of places, object and results of the performance audit. Conclusion. Implementation of the performance audit into state financial and economic control in our country is extremely necessary and urgent. This will enable to analyze the state administrative processes from the standpoint of effective, efficient and economical use of public resources, evaluate the activities of the executive authorities at all levels.
Other Latest Articles
- FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE ECONOMIC RELATIONS
- EVALUATION OF PRODUCTION PRODUCTIVITY USING OVERALL EQUIPMENT EFFECTIVENESS
- THE DISCREPANCY OF THE STUDENTS’ MATHS ACHIEVEMENT BASED ON THE COMBINATION OF COOPERATIVE LEARNING MODEL, STUDENTS’ CHARACTERS BEHAVIOUR, AND EDUCATION LEVEL (EXPERIMENTAL STUDY ON THE STUDENTS OF SENIOR AND JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS IN KENDARI)
- SQUARE DIVISOR CORDIAL LABELING FOR SOME GRAPHS
- G. ARRIGHI’S MODELS OF GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT: CHANCE FOR UKRAINE?
Last modified: 2016-10-26 21:26:12