Searching Research Papers
- Clinical and Pathogenetic Values of Hyponatryemia in Patients with Subarachnoidal Hemorrhage of Atramatic Genesis
Authors: Clinical; Pathogenetic Values of Hyponatryemia in Patients with Subarachnoidal Hemorrhage of Atramatic Genesis
- Dynamics of Carbohydrate Metabolism Markers in Patients with Increased Body Mass Index with Polytrauma
Authors: Kucheryavchenko V. V. Volkova Iu. V. Sharlai K. Iu.
- Treatment of Critical Aorta Coarctation in Newborns and Infants
Authors: Imanov E. Truba Ya. P. Plyska O. I. Dziuryi I. V. Lazoryshynets V. V.
- Electrocardiography and Ultrasound Diagnostics in the Examination of Patients with Epilepsy and Cardiovascular Pathology
Authors: Grymailo V. Litovchenko T. Markova T. Novikova A. Romanenko A.
- Immunohistochemical Study of Heart Morphogenesis Disorders in Rats in Terms of Lead Acetate Exposure at the Prenatal Stage of their Development
Authors: Shevchenko I. V.
- Anatomical Variability of Gluteal Region Muscles in the Perinatal Period of Human Ontogenesis
Authors: Khmara Т. V. Vasylchyshyna A. V. Zamorskii I. I. Biryuk I. G. Sykyrytska T. B. Kozariichuk N. Y.
- Comparative Estimation of Biochemical Blood Parameters of Experimental Rats after Various Variants of Epidural Vessels Coagulation during Surgical Interventions on the Lumbar Spine
Authors: Piontkovsky V. K. Radchenko V. O. Morozenko D. V.
- Morphology of Spermatozoids and Features of Male Endocrine Status in Men Working with Agricultural Fertilizers
Authors: Lomeiko Elena
- Immunohistochemical Features of the Structure of the Fetus Uterus in Various Periods of Gestation from the Physiological Pregnancy
Authors: Kupriyanova L. S. Sushko M. A. Rapchuk Yu. A. Kazmiruk E. V. Bilyk D. S. Kirichenko A. V. Gerasimchuk V. Yu.
- Immunohistochemical Features of Endothelin-Producing Activity of the Ovaries Vascular Component in Fetuses from Mothers with Pregnancy Complicated by Pre-Eclampsy of Varying Severity
Authors: Kupriianova L. S. Reylian R. O. Vasilieva K. O. Mustafaev A. R. Iatsiuk A. S. Korotkii V. V. Chupryna O. V.