Archived Papers for Journal
Oftalmologicheskii zhurnal >>
Publisher: The Filatov Institute of Eye Diseases and Tissue Therapy
Publishing Date: 2014-02-20
- Method of preventing postoperative inflammation in the surgical treatment of uveal complicated cataract in childrenAuthors: N. F. Bobrova; T. V. Romanova; E. L. Nesterets
- Microinvasive interventions with preservation of the transparent lens in obscure pupillary membranesAuthors: Bobrova N F; Dumbrova NE; Dembovetskaya AN; Romanova TV; Molchanuk NI
- Results of the surgical treatment of associated squint with preliminary modeling of operations by using three-dimensional biomechanical model of the eyeAuthors: N. Bushueva; D. Romanenko; I. Tarnopolska
- A comparative analysis of the different damage of retina after eye injury in childrenAuthors: Rykov S. A.; Goncharuk D. V.; Tumanova O. V.
- Immune system of patients with tuberculosis uveitis during treatmentAuthors: N. V. Konovalova
- Features of cerebral circulation in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma with difference type vegetative systemeAuthors: Stotska L. M.; Stotskaya L. S.
- To the issue of prevention of acute vessel optic neuropathyAuthors: N. V. Konovalova; N. I. Naritsyna; T. M. Serebrina; A. L. Reznichenko
- Efficacy of laser coagulation with a wave length of 0.57 microns in tumours of the iris and iridociliary zone (preliminary studies)Authors: Chechin P. P.; Safronenkova I. A.; Guzun O. V.; Repyah V. S.; Kovalchuk A. G.; Drachenko K. G.
- Immunocorrection effect of the drug Amixin in patients with uveal melanoma during combined organ-preserving treatmentAuthors: Velichko L. N.
- Differention and activation marker of lymphocyte of peripheral blood of patients with malignant ephithelial tumours of skin of eyelidsAuthors: Safronenkova I. A.
- State of extraocular muscles in patients with endocrine ophthalmopathy according to computer tomographyAuthors: A. Kayali
- Influence of the lipoic acid on the regenerative potential of thiol compounds in the retina in modeling age maculodystrophy in animals with allergic uveitisAuthors: Savko V. V.; Vashah Zijad Mahmud Ahmed
- Influence on the stability of bioflavonoids cataractogenic effect of the lens for the light energy in the experimentAuthors: Leus N. F.; Girzheva A. V.; Zhuravok Y A.
- Experimental study of the influence of short-term tamponade with perfluorine organic compounds on the bioelectric functional activity of the retina of the rabbit eyeAuthors: Zhmurik D. V.; Hramenko N.; Slobodjanik S. B.; Milienko M. V.
- Electronic ? microscopic study of the ultrastructure of the chorioretinal complex of rats in dynamics after introduction of the increased dose of methanolAuthors: N. E. Dumbrova; N. I. Molchanjuk
- Influence of retrobulbar tissue acetaldehyde on changes in morphofunctional state of retina, choroid and optic nerve in experimental chronic alcohol intoxicationAuthors: O. V. Nedzvetska; D. O. Petrushenko
- Content of amine nitrogen and hydroxy-proline in the cornea when using an intravenous infusion of cytoflavin in the treatment of alkaline burnAuthors: Chalanova R. I.; Kolomiychuk S. G.; Parkhomenko S. V.; Mbark M.
- Dynamics of immune response to exogenous Staphylococcus aureus endophthalmitis with using antibacterial photodynamic therapy with methelene blue and intravitreal antibiotic in a rabbit modelAuthors: Zborovska O. V.; Kuryltsiv N. B.
- Experimental modeling of eye contusion of various severity in different animalsAuthors: T. A. Krasnovid; S. K. Aslanov; N. P. Grubnyk
- Case of Unilateral retinitis pigmentosaAuthors: Zborovskaya A. V.; Dorokhova A. E.; Uvarenko L. A.; Kurilyuk A. N.; Gorianova I. S.